University of California
Superfund Research Program
Graham E. Fogg, Ph.D.
- Groundwater contaminant transport
- Groundwater basin characterization and management
- Geologic/geostatistical characterization of subsurface heterogeneity for improved pollutant transport modeling
- Numerical modeling of groundwater flow and reactive contaminant transport
- Role of molecular diffusion in contaminant transport and remediation
- Long-term sustainability of regional groundwater quality
- Vulnerability of aquifers to non-point-source groundwater contaminants.